- $5, $10, $20, $40, $50, and $100 winning tickets may be claimed from the lottery
sales outlet or any authorised lottery vendor.
- $500, $1,000 $10,000, $25,000, $150,000, vacation trips and vehicle winners
must be claimed from any office of the National Lotteries Control Board, either in
person or by registered mail.
- All claimants must supply their name, address, telephone number and signature.
- Any ticket may be judged void if stolen, illegible, mutilated, defaced or defective
in any manner.
- Liability for void tickets, if any, is limited to the replacement of the ticket.
- Prizes must be claimed within three months of the announced end of the lottery.
- Players must be 18 years or over.
- All winners of vacation trips and/or vehicles are obligated to take part in game
advertising campaign by the National Lotteries Control Board.